EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Because our mission is to ensure you have the time of your life and get you to travel off the beaten path in complete safety and tranquility. We promise you high quality equipment and a personalized service from the moment you reserve up until you return your vehicle!
We’re already excited for you!
By clicking on one of the reservation buttons on our website, you will be automatically redirected to the reservation form on our site. You can then choose your dates and start your reservation request with ease. Once the reservation request has been made you will receive a quote from Outdoorsy to complete the reservation (do not create an Outdoorsy account before making your request). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us – we will do our best to find a solution for you!
Our Jeep has a maximum capacity of 4 people.
Yes! There are several possibilities available to families with kids. Our rooftop tent holds 3-4 people comfortably, perfect for 2 adults and 2 children. Your kids are older? They can also sleep in the annex or in a regular ground tent. Car seats are also available as an add-on for younger children.
No! You can be an expert or a first-timer. Whatever your level, we will give you a short but necessary training on how to use our Jeep and all its equipment. Before you leave for your adventure, we will make sure you are comfortable with all its functionalities.
Absolutely! It’s made for that! We even encourage you to do so, so you can visit roads that are off the beaten path!
With our Jeep, you can go wherever it is allowed to circulate in Canada and USA. Please note that a maximum of 200KM per day is included in your rental. Should you want to go further, we offer packages that allow you to add extra km to your journey.
You need to be at least 25 years old.
Yes, you need to book for a minimum of 3 days.
Yes! For an additional fee, you can pick up your Jeep at the airport, or even elsewhere. Please refer to the options available on our reservation page or contact-us for more information on this service.
Despite the fact that we love animals, for allergy purposes, we unfortunately don’t allow animals in our Jeep.
- If you reserve over 37 days prior to your rental date, you will be charged an initial deposit of 25% of the total amount. The remaining 75% of the total amount will be debited from your registered credit card 37 days prior to your rental.
- If you reserve within 37 days of your rental, the whole amount will be charged in one payment.
- The safety deposit mentioned in the reservation details will be debited 72 hours before your rental date. This amount will be retained for the duration of your reservation and will be reimbursed on your credit card once your reservation closing process has been completed on the website.
We accept all credit card payments, including Visa and Mastercard.Payments through e-transfer, check or prepaid card are not accepted.
Yes, a security deposit of $ 2,500 is required and is billed to the tenant’s credit card three days before the start of their reservation according to the payment schedule. RVezy retains this amount for the duration of the rental and once the Jeep is handed back, this amount will be refunded as soon as the tenant and the owner have completed the reservation closing process on the website.After completing the reservation closing process, the security deposit will automatically be refunded to the tenant. If the owner adds closing costs to the reservation, RVezy’s service charges and taxes will be applied to this amount which will in turn be deducted from the security deposit. Any remaining balance of the deposit will be refunded to the tenant. Standard credit card refunds can take up to 3 business days to appear on your account statement. In the event of damage or a claim, the security deposit will be retained by RVezy until the claim or damage is resolved.
When you rent it, our Jeep is fully covered by RVezy’s insurance policy for the entire duration of the reservation. Insurance coverage includes:
- $ 2 million liability insurance
- Collision and accidents without collisions
- Property damage
- Fire, theft and vandalism
In the event of an accident or collision, all claims will be processed by RVezy.
Our Jeep may be maintained regularly, an incident is always possible. RVezy has partnered with a roadside assistance provider to offer tenants the choice of joining the roadside assistance program offered to them for an additional $ 18 per day. In the event of a Jeep breakdown or mechanical failure, this program will allow them to get to the nearest garage easily.
Mechanical failures are the responsibility of Eväd Overland who will pay for the mechanical repairs of the Jeep to allow the tenant to continue his or her trip in the best conditions, unless the damage was caused by a failure of the tenant.